Interim MosEs developer
Fairbank Partners are currently working with an industry leading Life Insurer based in the Midlands to join them on a day rate contract project.
You will be joining a systems development project acting as a MosEs/RAFM specialist.
The ideal candidate:
- Ability to deal with challenging deadlines
- Knowledge of Life, Unit Linked, With-Profits and Longevity products.
- Strong coding skills (Advanced Knowledge of RAFM/MoSes)
- Translating business requirements into technical model specifications.
- To deliver Model functional enhancements identified as a result of acquisitions, other new business transactions, or as a result of business initiatives or regulatory change.
- To ensure the regular cycle of modelling system enhancements are built, tested and implemented (e.g. Quarterly MoSes model releases).
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact James Mather at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.