Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary - With Profits Management
Fairbank Partners are working with a leading Life Insurer who has a requirement for a Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary to assist the future development of the With-Profits Fund.
- This is a very broad role and your work will cover developing risk appetite, investment strategy, new business planning and reporting,
- You will be a key point of contact to the wider business will regularly present findings to senior stakeholders,
- The work you do will go on to impact how the business manages there With-profits fund,
- The ideal candidate will be a Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary with a strong Life Insurance background,
- With-Profits experience would be advantageous but not essential,
- Ideally you will have a good SII reporting background,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.