Solvency II Capital and Reserving analyst in personal lines insurer
Fairbank Partners are working with a personal lines general insurer in their search for an actuarial analyst to join their team either in Halifax or Reading.
- Join a dynamic, growing team under excellent mentors
- Calculate Technical Provisions, Solvency Capital Requirement and produce quarterly/annual reports
- Full actuarial study support
The ideal candidate:
- Experience using Actuarial Reserving techniques
- Knowledge of Solvency II requirements
- At least 2 years of non-life actuarial experience
To discuss this role, or to explore your career options, please submit your CV or contact Daisy Hector in confidence on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Solvency II Capital and Reserving analyst in personal lines insurer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly