Excellent Opportunity to move into a Pricing role with a global Re-Insurer in Central London
Fairbank Partners are assisting a Global Re-Insurer in Central London with their search for a Qualified Actuary to join their Protection Pricing team. Previous pricing experience is not necessary for this role.
The purpose of this role is to manage the process of compiling tenders and to lead on Pricing projects.
- A unique opportunity to re-train into pricing
- Large amount of client interaction and exposure to the industry
- Interaction with senior stakeholders throughout the business
- Management of projects and mentoring of Actuarial students
- Flexible working on off – up to 2 days from home per week
- Qualified Actuary with at least 3 years PQE
- Strong client focused experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong academics
To discuss this role further, or to discuss your career options, please submit your CV or contact Rebecca Miles at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Excellent Opportunity to move into a Pricing role with a global Re-Insurer in Central London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly