This job is no longer available
Our client is a leading Lloyd’s insurer who is currently undergoing a large and complex change programme. They require a claims actuary to sit within their finance transformation programme. This is an exciting opportunity to gain cross-functional exposure to multiple stakeholders groups within the business.
· Establishment of methodologies which will be used to measure process improvement
· Acting as the bridge between Actuarial and claims team thus ensuring that the overall business objectives are met
· Working closely with international counterparts to deliver a best practice approach
· Issue resolution should any arise between claims and actuarial
· Educate senior claims staff in the fundamentals of actuarial and statistical analysis
· Compliance with regulatory and risk management procedures
You will be expected to hit the ground running therefore must have a thorough understanding of insurance underwriting and be an excellent communicator with the ability to communicate actuarial concepts to non-actuarial stakeholders.
To find out more about this role or if you are considering possible future opportunities, please contact us for a confidential discussion:
Sue Hayes Actuarial
Tel: 020 7629 5555
First established in 1987. The first ever recruitment consultancy to solely specialise in the actuarial sector