Life Insurance Consultant
This job has now expired
A leading software provider is looking for an actuary (qualified or part-qualified) to develop its client base throughout Germany to continue its impressive growth over the last few years.
Your role will be to act as the interface between the software developers and the end users in order to tailor-make the ideal product for Life/Health/Pension Insurance companies. You will need to be able to understand the needs of Actuaries and put them across to the developers; furthermore, you will be actively involved in managing the client relationships and demonstrate the system and its advantages to clients.
- Experience of working as an actuary or in an actuary-related environment
- Life/Health/Pension Actuarial experienced essential
- Knowledge of Solvency II, IFRS 4 and Actuarial Modelling techniques
- Excellent communication skills both in written and verbal format
- Fluent English and German speaker
This role is an exciting opportunity for an actuary to find him/herself covering a wider range of clients and be involved with a dynamic company that is continuously growing.