Our client, an established Lloyd's syndicate, is looking for a nearly or newly qualified Capital Actuary to join their team. The team benefits from a high profile within the wider business, and the successful candidate can expect significant interaction with senior stakeholder within underwriting and finance particularly. The business require applicants to have prior capital experience from general insurance, and would highly value experience in reserving or pricing also.
- Hands-on modelling experience (Igloo), parameterisation, documentation and first line validation
- Review of Solvency II Technical Provisions
- Nearly or newly qualified Actuary, with good exam progress
- Quantitative degree, 2.1 or above
- Capital experience in a general insurer essential
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Georgia Bustin at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Capital Actuary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly