Project Pricing Manager
My client, a London based personal lines insurer is seeking an experienced pricing professional for a lead pricing position within the business. This is a broad and diverse position which would suit an individual looking to manage across multiple work streams.
The successful candidate will lead and manage a team to deliver effective and intelligent pricing solutions to the business on a project basis. You will be responsible for the production and review of GLM models as well as the analysis of underwriting performance and will present recommendations to senior management. This will include challenging existing practice and driving forward new techniques through practical and technological innovation.
- Proven background in GI pricing.
- A degree or equivalent qualification in a mathematical, scientific or statistical subject.
- Ability to report on complex data using statistical tools and GLM modelling techniques.
- Experience using EMBlem, RADAR or other optimisation software.
- Confidence to present and report on information to senior management, stakeholders and other departments.
- The ability the effectively manage a team and develop more junior members of staff.
- Excellent project management skills – able to deliver in line with agreed timescales.
The salary for this position is between £60,000 an £70,000 depending on experience, plus bonus and benefits.
Apply for Project Pricing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly