Investment Consultant - ALM, Strategy, Research, Asset Transfers and lots more
A fantastic opportunity for a newly qualified actuary looking to fast track to partner level.
In this role you will:
- Run and interpret asset liability models (“ALM”);
- Identifying suitable investment strategies based on ALM output;
- Identify suitable investment structures to implement strategies, taking into account individual client’s circumstances and preferences;
- Conduct investment manager research and formulate views on investment managers’ capabilities;
- Conduct investment manager selection exercises, leading clients to reach decisions on managers;
- Assess investment management agreements and negotiating terms with investment management providers;
- Agree the basis of and overseeing transfers of assets between investment managers;
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of market practice and legislation;
- Undertake performance and risk assessment of portfolios; and
- Present the different investment requirements of defined benefit and defined contribution schemes, including AVCs, and suitable investment options.
Qualifications and experience:
- Qualified or making good progress towards FIA, FFA or CFA;
- Three years’ experience in UK pension fund investment consultancy;
- Alternatively, background in pensions consultancy, with some direct experience in investment advisory role for at least one year.
Apply for Investment Consultant - ALM, Strategy, Research, Asset Transfers and lots more
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly