Solvency II Actuary
1 day left
- Full Time
Our client, a leading insurance provider, is looking for a qualified Actuary to join their London office to assist in their delivery of SII TPs for their syndicate and UK entities. The role will work closely with a variety of Actuarial and non-Actuarial teams, including Reserving and Finance, and will suit an Actuary with significant experience in Solvency II Reserving.
- Coordinate the calculation and sign-off of Technical Provisions, including the continued maintenance and assessment of processes
- Deliver regulatory reports
- Liaise with relevant Actuarial and non-Actuarial teams to ensure accuracy and understand impacts
- Nearly or newly qualified Actuary, experience within General Insurance
- Reserving and SII experience
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Georgia Bustin at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Solvency II Actuary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly