Qualified Reporting Actuary
1 day left
- Full Time
Our client, a leading UK life insurer has a requirement for a Qualified Actuary to join their Reporting team.
Key skills and Responsibilities:
- Work on the production of reports using a range of metrics including IFRS and SII,
- Continuous development of methodologies and assumptions,
- Act as a point of contact to the wider finance team,
- The ideal candidate will be a Qualified actuary,
- Excellent reporting skills,
- Good understanding of Solvency II and IFRS reporting
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Qualified Reporting Actuary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly