GI Senior Pricing Analyst - Motor and Home
1 day left
- Full Time
Fairbank Partners are currently working with a personal lines insurance provider to recruit a principal pricing analyst within their Personal Lines pricing department. This role provides the opportunity to provide technical and analytical support to the pricing and underwriting functions to impact on pricing strategy.
- Improvement of portfolio pricing performance
- Maintenance and development of pricing models
- Production of MI and recommendations on pricing strategy
- Stakeholder management with key persons elsewhere in the business
- Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary
- Technical skills in Emblem, SAS, SQL etc is desired.
To discuss this role further, or to discuss your career options, please submit your CV or contact Hannah Turner at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for GI Senior Pricing Analyst - Motor and Home
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly