Qualified Reserving Actuary
3 days left
- Full Time
Fairbank Partners are working with a leading general insurer in their search a Qualified Reserving Actuary with significant Commercial Lines Reserving experience.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Producing Solvency II Technical Provisions, and other documentation
- Producing best estimate reserves, assisting in setting syndicates’ reserves
- Producing actual versus expected analysis and reserve distributions
Key skills required:
- Qualified Actuary in General Insurance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous Reserving experience within general insurance, and user of ResQ
To discuss this role, or to discuss your career, please submit your CV or contact Hannah Turner at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Qualified Reserving Actuary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly