General Insurance Actuary - excellent work/life balance
General Insurance Actuary
My client is well-known general insurance business looking to recruit an Actuary to join the business on a permanent basis. Reporting into the Chief Actuary you will be leading, managing and motivate a small team of actuaries.
- Supporting the Chief Actuary in delivery of the actuarial function requirements
- Managing and delivering independent validation of the internal model
- Managing and delivering a range of second line reviews
- Recommending improvements to current practices
- Internal and external stakeholder management
- Line management
- Qualified Actuary
- Proven experience of GI Pricing, GI Capital Modelling and GI Reserving
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong technical GI actuarial background
- Experience of leading projects and people management.