Specialty Lines Pricing Analyst
Fairbank Partners are working with an international P&C insurer in their search for a part or nearly qualified Pricing Actuary to join a strong and growing team, working across several specialty lines of business. The role reports to the teams' Senior Pricing Actuary alongside 3 other Analysts and Actuaries.
- Deliver portfolio reviews, rating model development, analysis of outwards reinsurance and price monitoring
- Produce all relevant regulatory and internal documentation
- Analyse and report premium written, pure rate change and rate adequacy
- Assist underwriters with use of Pricing tools, and supervise outsourced resources based abroad
- Part or nearly qualified Actuary, with strong academic background and active participation in actuarial exams
- Experience of Commercial or Lloyd's Pricing preferred
- Excellent technical capability, and proven software expertise
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Georgia Bustin at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.