Capital Actuary- Part Qualified
Fairbank Partners are currently working with a large insurer to resource a Part-Qualified Actuary into their capital team. This role provides the opportunity to become part of a succession plan, and work within a strong and growing team.
- Evaluate and assess capital projects
- Contribute to the delivery of the annual IM Validation plan
- Build and maintain effective relationships amongst key stakeholders
- Maintain the IM Validation and Testing documentation to ensure that it adequately meets requirements to regulators
- Part Qualified Actuary with GI experience
- Good exam progress
- Experience in Capital Management
- Proven ability to help develop programmes and ensure they are fit for purpose
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Hannah Turner at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Capital Actuary- Part Qualified
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly