Senior Pricing Actuary
Our client, a leading company market insurer, is looking for a qualified Pricing Actuary to join the Pricing and Underwriting team of their London office.
The position holder will have responsibility for several London Market classes of business, to include Property and Casualty lines.
The successful applicant will line manage 3 direct reports of Actuarial and non-Actuarial Analysts.
- Maintenance and ongoing development of pricing tools, and delivering to underwriting teams globally
- Leading rate reviews of all classes
- Lead all case pricing activity
- Support, liaise and manage relationships with stakeholders within Underwriting, Finance and IT
- Represent the Actuarial Pricing team in various committees
- Line management of two direct reports
- Qualified Pricing Actuary, with several years' post-qualification experience
- London market and management experience
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Georgia Bustin at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Senior Pricing Actuary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly