Reporting to the Actuarial Manager you will be working alongside qualified actuaries and undertake technical analysis using standard actuarial and analytical techniques.
- Check technical and complex work and provide feedback to the originator.
- Identify areas in processes which have a high level of risk or control failure and suggest improvements to these processes.
- Challenge and improve processes, procedures and documentation to make them more accurate and/or efficient.
- Seek and use innovative solutions to queries and problems.
- Analyse results from the data and relay your analysis to colleagues across the department and the wider business.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Steady progress towards an actuarial qualification ie. CT/CA stages.
- Experience of working within an analytical role, ideally within financial services.
- Highly proficient in use of relevant computer systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner with colleagues across the department and the wider business.
If you are interested to apply for this role, please contact India Brattan on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0117 933 1749
Apply for Actuarial Trainee
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly