Responsible Actuary - Reserving and Reporting
My client is a globally recognised insurance firm who require a responsible actuary for their office in Munich. The successful candidate will be responsible for implementing Reserving processes and fulfilling the regulatory reporting requirements. You will act as the contact person with the regulator and support the actuarial function holder. An international position, you will work closely with the actuarial team based in London and equally have an overview of pricing activities.
- Qualified Actuary (DAV, SAV or equivalent).
- Experience in Reserving and Reporting for Non-Life Insurance business, and a solid understanding of Solvency II.
- Fluent German and English speaker is required, Spanish is a notable advantage.
- Willing to travel (ca.20%).
- Independent worker, able to take initiative.