Assistant Qualified Reserving Actuary- GI
Fairbank Partners are working with a Commercial Lines insurer to source a Part/Nearly Qualified Actuary to join the Reserving team. This role offers the opportunity to become part of a succession plan in the long term.
- Assist with the timely and accurate delivery of Group and regulatory requirements
- Solvency II Technical Provisions calculations, determination and reporting
- Assist in the monthly and quarterly reserving process
- Build relationships with other Actuarial departments
- Part/Nearly Qualified Actuary with excellent exam progress
- Experience in General Insurance Reserving
- Excellent IT skills
- Good communication skills
To discuss this role, or to discuss your career, please submit your CV or contact Dario Ferrari at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Assistant Qualified Reserving Actuary- GI
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly