Reserving Analyst - Lloyd's and London Market
Fairbank Partners are working with a leading international P&C insurer in their search for a part or nearly qualified Actuary to join their Reserving function, reporting into a Senior Reserving Manager and with responsibility for Reserving for Lloyd's and non-Lloyd's lines of business.
The successful candidate will be have made good progress through the Actuarial exams, and will be offered full study support to continue, alongside proven experience within general insurance Reserving.
- Quarterly reserve reviews for best estimates of IBNR
- Calculation and reporting of quarterly Solvency II Technical Provisions
- Delivery of quarterly reports for UK and US under UK/US GAAP and Solvency II
- Part or nearly qualified Actuary, with some experience in general insurance Reserving
- Good progress through exams
- Quantitative degree
- Excellent communicator
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Georgia Bustin at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.