Pricing Actuary - nearly/newly qualified
Our client, a leading general insurer, is looking for an experienced nearly or newly qualified Pricing Actuary to join their Technical Pricing team in the South of England. The role will suit an Actuary with previous experience within personal lines or commercial lines Pricing, who will be involved in model building across several lines of business.
- End to end technical modelling,
- Refreshing technical risk models (Emblem)
- Reviewing all Emblem models produced by junior analysts
- Designing and implementing improved customised rating factors
- Nearly or newly qualified Actuary (or part-qualified with significant experience)
- General insurance Pricing experience
To discuss this role, or to discuss your career, please submit your CV or contact Georgia Bustin at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.