IFRS 17 Implementation – Qualified Actuary
Our client, a leading UK Life Insurer, has a requirement for a Qualified Actuary to join their IFRS 17 projects team.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Play a key role and lead on certain aspects of the IFRS 17 implementation,
- Communicate with senior stakeholders across the group to ensure solutions are being embedded correctly,
- Manage a team of Actuaries and Students,
- Work on an ad hoc basis with the reporting, economic capital and modelling teams,
- The ideal candidate will be a Qualified Actuary with a background in Life Insurance,
- Strong knowledge of IFRS 17 and/or current reporting standards,
- Excellent communications skills,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.