Personal Lines Pricing Analyst
Our client, a Non-Life insurance provider, is searching for a part or nearly qualified Pricing Analyst within a general insurance Pricing background to join their team.
The successful candidate will have a degree in a quantitative subject, and a solid grounding in personal lines Pricing.
- Building and reviewing technical risk pricing models across personal lines products
- Research and development work
- Training junior team members on the use of Pricing tools and software
- Part-qualified Actuary (study support offered)
- Personal lines Pricing experience preferred, ideally motor
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Georgia Bustin at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Personal Lines Pricing Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly