Life Part to Newly Qualified Actuary
An exciting and multi-faceted role has come about for a Part to Nearly Qualified Life Actuary with Economic Capital expertise to join an established business. The role will involve a range of responsibilities, challenging your technical and communication skills in a number of ways.
You will take on tasks such as providing technical expertise to projects across the Life Insurance sector, occasionally managing small teams, research and development of new products, and preparing reports and presentations.
This role is an ideal opportunity for actuaries looking to develop their management and leadership skills leading up to qualification and gain a wide exposure to the Life Insurance market. As the business’s actuarial team is actively growing, quick career progression is possible for the right individual.
- Part to Nearly Qualified Actuary with strong exam record
- Life Insurance background; knowledge of with profits products
- Strong Excel and VBA skills required
- Modelling skills (Moses, Prophet) required
- Knowledge of Economic Capital and experience of modelling capital projects
- Strong Reporting and communication skills required
- Knowledge of overseas reporting methodologies desirable
- Ability to manage concurrent projects and priorities
About the client:
A top tier firm providing a range of innovative solutions to its customers worldwide. Because of outstanding business growth, the client is actively looking to grow the actuarial team, providing many opportunities for career progression. A truly people-focused employer, our client champions diversity and inclusion as well as finding tailored solutions for your career when it comes to training, progression, or flexible working. An exciting time for the business, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Apply for Life Part to Newly Qualified Actuary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly