Part to Nearly Qualified Life Actuary
An exciting and multi-faceted role has come about for a part to nearly qualified actuary with a Life Insurance background to join an established firm.
The role will involve a range of responsibilities, allowing you to interact with all sides of the business. You will take on tasks such as providing technical expertise to various teams across the business, occasionally managing small teams, and drafting reports to support senior management and inform strategic decisions.
This is an excellent opportunity to slowly take on additional responsibility as you progress towards managing your own team of direct reports and enhance your leadership skills, all while gaining valuable experience across the actuarial discipline.
- Part Qualified Actuary with strong exam history, expected to qualify within 5 years
- Strong skills in Excel, VBA
- Knowledge of Market Consistent Embedded Value techniques required
- Knowledge of UK reporting practices and regulations affecting life insurance
- Desirable: Knowledge of overseas reporting methodologies
- Strong communication skills; ability to explain technical concepts to non-actuaries in simple terms
About the client:
A top tier firm providing a range of innovative solutions to its customers worldwide. Because of outstanding business growth, the client is actively looking to grow the actuarial team, providing many opportunities for career progression. A truly people-focused employer, our client champions diversity and inclusion as well as finding tailored solutions for your career when it comes to training, progression, or flexible working. An exciting time for the business, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Apply for Part to Nearly Qualified Life Actuary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly