Life Actuarial Manager
An exciting and varied opportunity has come about for a Life Actuary with strong management skills to join an established business. The role will involve a range of responsibilities, allowing you to interact with all sides of the business and various stakeholders. You will take on tasks such as managing actuarial projects across different areas, working with multidisciplinary teams, hiring, coaching and developing junior team members, contributing to high quality thought leadership, and supporting senior management in developing business strategy.
This is a great opportunity to grow your professional network while simultaneously enhancing your leadership skills and developing technical expertise. As the actuarial team is actively growing, quick career progression is possible for the right individual.
- Qualified Actuary with Life Insurance background
- Strong project or people leadership skills
- Knowledge of UK regulatory regime for life insurers
- Strong Reporting and communication skills are required, including an ability to explain actuarial concepts to non-technical audiences
- Commercial mind set and market awareness
- Modelling skills, Solvency II or IFRS knowledge are desirable
About the client:
A top tier firm providing a range of innovative solutions to its customers worldwide. Because of outstanding business growth, the client is actively looking to grow the actuarial team, providing many opportunities for career progression. A truly people-focused employer, our client champions diversity and inclusion as well as finding tailored solutions for your career when it comes to training, progression, or flexible working. An exciting time for the business, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Apply for Life Actuarial Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly