Qualified Actuary – Internal Model Review
Our client, a leading UK Life Insurer, has a requirement for a Qualified Actuary to join their Internal Capital Model team.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Play a key role in the continuous development of the ICM,
- Review Model documentation and ensure that it fits within the Groups and regulators standards,
- Undertake validation and reviews of the ICM,
- The ideal candidate will be a Qualified Actuary with a background in Life Insurance,
- Excellent understanding of the current regulatory framework around Solvency II and Capital,
- A Risk Management background would be beneficial,
- Excellent communication skills,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Qualified Actuary – Internal Model Review
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly