Our client is currently looking for a Deputy Reserving Actuary based in the City of London. Ideally you will have had experience with a Lloyds Managing Agency. Role Summary as below:
· Perform the calculation of GAAP reserves for the managed syndicate(s) every quarter.
- Perform the calculation of Solvency II Technical Provisions for the managed syndicate(s) every quarter.
- Provide support to the Finance function to ensure the timely completion and submission of regulatory returns.
- Make process improvements to improve efficiency within the reserving process.
- Contribute to the regular update of the reserving policies and procedures and Actuarial Function Report.
- Conduct regular and ad-hoc investigations to produce MI from the data available to provide insight to other functions within the business.
- Attend monthly claims meetings to keep abreast with uncertainties affecting the reserves of the syndicate(s).
- Assist in the parameterisation and validation of the Internal Model, including, but not limited to, the reserving risk component.
Apply for Reserving Actuary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly