Aggregations Manager/Exposure Management
A noteworthy Lloyd’s Syndicate are seeking an Aggregations Manager who has prior experience of Exposure reporting, RDS’ and LCM’s. The Lloyd’s reporting piece is essential (experience thereof) and you should be the kind of person who can challenge and provide insight into the Syndicate’s exposures.
** It is absolutely essential that you have strong leadership skills and the confidence to challenge others at all levels.**
Essential skills/experience for an Aggregations Manager:
- Should be numerate
- Strong Leadership skills is a MUST
- Confidence to challenge at board level is also key
- Degree educated
- Take responsibility and use their own initiative and have administrative and statistical skills
- Sound knowledge of aggregate management systems – in particular RMS RiskLink
- Should be computer literate, including a detailed knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to work as an individual and in a team
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Organizational skills with attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills Experience:
- Relevant experience within an Exposure management role, within a Lloyd’s Syndicate including the following: Dealing with senior management - Completing regulatory returns -Providing MI - Scenario based analysis.
We’ll look at someone with upwards of a few years experience within Aggregations/Exposure Management who is looking for a progressive role in a fast paced Syndicate.
For further details please email email@example.com or call 0203 640 2875.