Fairbank Partners are working with a leading general insurer in their search a nearly/newly qualified Reserving Actuary with significant Commercial Lines Reserving experience.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Producing best estimate reserves, assisting in setting syndicates’ reserves
- Producing actual versus expected analysis and reserve distributions
- Producing Solvency II Technical Provisions, and other documentation
Key skills required:
- Nearly or newly qualified Actuary
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous Reserving experience within general insurance, and user of ResQ
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Georgia Bustin at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Reserving Actuary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly