Interim Actuary - IFRS 17 - Dublin
Oliver James Associates are working with a Dublin-based Life Insurer. The business requires a qualified actuary to act as a project lead on the implementation of IFRS 17 processes. This contract requirement is due to last 6-12 months with competitive day rates on offer.
Start: ASAP (can wait a couple of months)
Duration: 6-12 months
Rates: Negotiable (competitive)
Role: Overseeing the implementation of IFRS 17 processes. The position is 70% technical actuarial and 30% project management.
- Qualified life actuary or equivalent experience
- Strong financial reporting background (ideally in Solvency II, IFRS or US GAAP)
- Demonstrable Project management or leadership experience - Ideally covering implementation of reporting or modelling processes in line with regulations
- Extremely competent at networking and liaising with other businesses units.
- The drive to push the project forward, meet deadlines and ensure deliverables are met.
Apply now or contact Chris Armstrong with a copy of your CV at Chris.Armstrong@OJassociates.com.
Oliver James Associates specialise in permanent and contract recruitment across the Actuarial market and look forward to your application.
Apply for Interim Actuary - IFRS 17 - Dublin
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly