Qualified Reporting Actuary
Our client, a leading UK Life Insurer, has a requirement for a Qualified Actuary to join their reporting team.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Manage a small team of Student and Part Qualified Actuaries,
- Produce regular reports for the non-profit annuities business,
- Work across SII, IFRS and EV,
- The ideal candidate will be a Qualified Actuary with a background in Life Insurance,
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills,
- Good communication skills,
- Knowledge of a range of reporting metrics,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Qualified Reporting Actuary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly