Lloyd's Syndicate Part-Qualified Capital Analyst
Fairbank Partners are currently working on behalf of a Lloyd’s Syndicate to resource a Part-Qualified Actuary to join their Capital team. This role offers the opportunity to find solutions to contemporary challenges that concern the society of tomorrow i.e. climate change.
- Help to develop and maintain comprehensive Premium Risk and Reserve Risk parameterisation tools
- Justify change in capital when it is appropriate for the business
- Assist in the preparation of Actuarial Function Reports
- Build and maintain relationships with necessary compartments through regular interaction
- Part-Qualified Actuary with relevant General Insurance experience
- Detailed knowledge of actuarial methods and techniques
- Able to adapt to different situations and carry out a variety of tasks
- Experience in Igloo
To discuss this role, or to discuss your career, please submit your CV or contact Hannah Turner at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.