Syndicate Capital Actuary
Are you Capital Actuary looking to work for a forward-thinking company who have a fantastic reputation in the Lloyd's market? If so.. then keep reading as this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
To be considered for this amazing career opportunity you will have:
- 5 years relevant industry experience.
- Some management experience.
- Detailed technical knowledge of Capital modelling and related issues.
- Detailed knowledge of the Solvency II requirements in relation to an Internal Model.
- Microsoft Excel – model building experience.
- Knowledge of some modelling software (Remetrica, Igloo, or equivalent package).
- Microsoft Access.
- Familiarity with pricing and reserving techniques.
- Either be a qualified actuary (or equivalent experience).
Key responsibilities for a Syndicate Capital Actuary:
To manage the development and delivery (in the selected software) of capital models.
To manage the parameterisation process of all capital models.
To ensure controls in place so relevant model risk (operation / implementation) is minimised.
To develop the technical capability of the department.
To enhance the technical design of all capital models.
To understand the business of underwriting and how the associated risks can be quantified via a capital model.
To oversee the maintenance of internal model documentation.
To provide coaching to the team on relevant areas of experience.
To provide cover for the Group Chief Actuary or Head of Capital in relevant areas.
To manage the prioritisation of workload in the team.
To manage the quality of the output of the team.
Champion the company values and work in accordance with the organisational behaviours.
So if you are a Capital Actuary with the above skills/experience and want to have a confidential chat to discuss the next step in your career, then please apply now.