Want to move from Reserving/Pricing to Capital?
Capital Modelling Analyst opportunity available with a progressive Lloyd's insurer. If you are looking to work in a fun and dynamic team for a company who really value their staff...then look no further!
To be considered you Must have a minimum of 2 years GI actuarial experience in the Lloyd's market.
**This could be in either Capital/Reserving or Pricing**
Key Job responsibilities:
- Lloyd’s Capital Return (LCR) submissions: This includes the preparation of all relevant materials and reports for the submission.
- Production of key Calculation Kernel (CK) reports/memos: Parameterisation, SCR Report, Framework, Analysis of Change, Capital Allocation, LCR summary, Profit & Loss Attribution report.
- Production of key model outputs as and when required. This includes the Model Outputs pack, Model outputs reconciliation pack, and any other ad-hoc outputs.
- Maintain other relevant logs and documents: Data directory, Process documentation, Expert Judgement/Assumption logs, Model Procedures, Internal Model Issue Log, ESG/Asset Model Versions, Model Code Change log.
- Ensure appropriate audit trails are available: CK version control log, Sign-off records, System folder structures, (Internal Model Expert Group) IMEG Minutes Parameterisation justifications.
- Assist in the development of the capital model: Recognise development needs, implement solutions, and complete model change documentation as required.
- Undertake ad-hoc investigations as required: Includes Model development, Results drilling, Reinsurance testing, Investment testing.
- Apply model version upgrades as required: Includes the capital model, ESG and Asset Model.
- Prepare appropriate materials for the IMEG and the Risk & Capital Committee as required.
- Modify the Igloo Model as required: Includes making small code changes and setting up new reports.
So if you are looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to join a company who will help you progress your career to the next stage then please apply now!