Actuarial Analyst - Capital
- be a part qualified Actuary
- have Igloo experience required
- Ideally a minimum two years capital modelling experience required
- Assist in the development of the capital model: Recognise development needs, implement solutions, and complete model change documentation as required.
- Lloyd's Capital Return (LCR) submissions
- Production of key model outputs as and when required.
- Ensure appropriate audit trails are available
- Undertake ad-hoc investigations as required: Includes Model development, Results drilling, Reinsurance testing, Investment testing.
- Modify the Igloo Model as required
- Undertake Model Validation runs and investigations as requested by the Risk Department
Badenoch & Clark is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Badenoch & Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a registered Disability Symbol User.
Apply for Actuarial Analyst - Capital
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly