Qualified Risk Actuary – Group Head Office
Our client, a FTSE 100 Life Insurer, has a requirement for a Qualified Actuary to join their Risk team.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Provide risk oversight of the different business units,
- Validate and asses the accuracy of key financial models used across the group,
- Ensure the group in complying with a range of regulatory requirements,
- Interact with a range of stakeholder’s across the group,
- The ideal candidate will be a Qualified Actuary with a background in Life Insurance,
- Strong risk management background,
- Ability to implement change programs,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Qualified Risk Actuary – Group Head Office
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly