Nearly/Newly Qualified Reporting Actuary
Fairbank Partners are working on behalf of an international insurer to resource a Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary to join their Reporting team to support the Regional Chief Actuary. This role provides the opportunity to become a vital member of a leading international company with growing responsibility as the role progresses.
- Support the Regional Chief Actuary by developing actuarial models used for reporting financial performance and risk management
- Prepare analysis and reports for pricing, underwriting and SII
- Assist in reserving, solvency or valuation projects when required
- Develop reports to the requirements of the related committees
- Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary with relevant experience in General Insurance
- Good working knowledge of data manipulation software such as SAS
- Previous experience in developing actuarial models and their assumptions
- Ability to solve issues effectively
To discuss this role, or to discuss your career, please submit your CV or contact Hannah Turner at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Nearly/Newly Qualified Reporting Actuary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly