Qualified Actuary – Group Actuarial Function Review
Our client, a FTSE 100 life insurer, have a requirement for a Qualified Actuary to join their Actuarial Function Review team.
Key skills and responsibilities:
- Second line review and challenge of all first line work across Reporting, Capital and Pricing,
- Assist in the development of methodologies & assumptions,
- Review reserves on group balance sheet,
- The ideal candidate will be a Qualified Actuary with a background in Life Insurance,
- Excellent understanding of SII regulations,
- A consulting or audit background would be advantageous,
- Strong communication skills,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.