Part or Nearly Qualified Capital Analyst
Fairbank Partners are working with a leading insurer to hire a Part or Nearly Qualified Actuary to join their established Capital team. This is a great opportunity to become part of a succession plan.
- Provide input and support for the business planning process
- Produce and analyse model outputs to assist with new business initiatives
- Support modelling for SII, including validation and reporting
- Carry out ad-hoc analysis or investigations as they may arise, for instance stress and scenario testing
- Part or Nearly Qualified Actuary with at least 2 years of General Insurance experience in Capital
- Good working knowledge of IT skills
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Positive attitude to challenges and improving existing processes
To discuss this role, or to discuss your career, please submit your CV or contact Hannah Turner at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Part or Nearly Qualified Capital Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly