Our client, a leading insurer, is looking for an experienced Actuary to join their office in the North of England. The position will be one of several pivotal roles in shaping the Capital function at international level. The successful applicant will have a sound understanding of Capital and Solvency II to deliver capital forecasts at the Group level.
- Maintain and deliver forecasting models and integrate into reporting processes
- Ad-hoc scenario analysis
- Liaise with relevant Actuarial and non-Actuarial teams to ensure the accurate and swift delivery of reports
- Deliver and present results to senior stakeholders
- Qualified Actuary, experience within General Insurance
- Capital and SII experience
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Georgia Bustin at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.