Newly Qualified Reporting Actuary
Our client, a leading UK Life Insurer, has a requirement for a Newly Qualified Actuary to join their Reporting team.
Key skills and responsibilities:
- Production of reports relating to the With-Profits and Annuities business,
- Work across a range of metrics including SII, IFRS and EC,
- Present reports to senior managers and key stakeholders across the business,
- Continuously develop process improvement strategies,
- The ideal candidate will be a Newly Qualified Actuary with a Background in Life Insurance,
- Good understanding of SII, IFRS and EC,
- Background across With-Profits and Annuities business,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.