My client is looking to hire a Pricing Actuary with no less than 3 -5 years pqe to join a dynamic team within a leading insurance company, based in the UK.
The responsibilities include:
- Development of various pricing models.
- Support the maintenance of pricing data.
- Improvement and enhancement of the existing pricing models.
- To ensure that reporting procedures are running smoothly and are delivered on time.
- To ensure the delivery of clear and clean data.
- Supervision and development of junior staff members.
The right candidate will have:
- Relevant education level (preferably Master’s Degree in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Engineering or similar).
- Management experience is highly desired.
- FIA qualification (or part qualified or equivalent)
- A deep understanding of data bases.
- A good knowledge of actuarial software.
- Excellent communication skills, self-motivation and ability to work independently.
- Problem solving and highly analytical skills.
Apply for Pricing Actuary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly