Reporting Qualified Actuary
5 days left
- Full Time
Fairbank Partners is working with a leading insurer to resource a Qualified Actuary to join their Reporting team to support the Regional Chief Actuary. This provides a great opportunity for career progression.
- Support the application of the Actuarial infrastructure to enhance reporting
- Advance Actuarial models for use in reporting financial performance
- Work alongside leading Actuaries in Pricing and Modelling and Reporting pillars
- Provide assistance in reserving, solvency or valuation projects
- Qualified Actuary with relevant experience in GI
- Good knowledge of SAS and MS Access
- Ability to deal with changing priorities
- Awareness of insurance risk including drivers and controls
To discuss this role, or to discuss your career, please submit your CV or contact Hannah Turner at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Reporting Qualified Actuary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly