Actuarial Manager - Solvency II, Capital Management
6 days left
- Full Time
Oliver James Associates are working with a leading Life Insurance provider. The business is looking for a senior life actuary with unit-linked experience to support with the development of actuarial processes required by a Finance change project. The role will involve oversight of the capital optimisation team.
Location: South West or Scotland
Rate: £700-£850/day (The business will take rate into account when considering applications)
Duration: 3 to 6 months
Start: ASAP (Oct/Nov)
To oversee the development of actuarial processes within the Unit-linked business area.
- Analyse end to end processes including the sourcing and timing of data flows and systems interactions.
- Assess the impact of proposed changes to existing process identifying new or revised requirements, e.g. for data.
- Assist in the preparation of requirements definitions, process designs and system specifications to deliver the changes
- Qualified Life actuary (or Equivalent experience)
- Solvency II experience
- Capital management/optimisation
- Strong analytical skills, Process Audit experience would be advantageous
- Strong stakeholder management.
Please apply now or contact Chris Armstrong with a copy of your CV at Chris.Armstrong@OJassociates.com.
Oliver James Associates specialise in permanent and contract recruitment across the Actuarial market and look forward to your application.
Apply for Actuarial Manager - Solvency II, Capital Management
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly