Nearly/Newly Qualified – Actuarial Systems Project Team
4 days left
- Full Time
Our client, a specialist Life Insurer, has a requirement for a Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary to join their Project based Systems team.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Develop rapid response models in relation to market and regulation changes,
- Support the Reporting, ALM and Capital teams by developing impact assessment models,
- The ideal candidate will be a Nearly or Newly Qualified Actuary with a background in Life Insurance,
- Good understanding of core Actuarial platforms such as Moses, Prophet and Risk Agility (either as a user or developer),
- A background in reporting or capital management would be advantageous,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Nearly/Newly Qualified – Actuarial Systems Project Team
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly