A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Pricing Analyst to join a well-regarded Lloyds insurer.
You will have the opportunity to work with other intelligent actuaries and have the opportunity to work closely with the underwriters.
To be considered you will have:
London market experience:
- Minimum 2 years
- Preferably specific to pricing Marine and Political Violence classes of business.
Experience must demonstrate:
- Strong Excel and experience using Access
- High level of numeracy
- Attention to detail
- Good organisation and communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- preferably Science or Maths degree (minimum 2:1)
- A Level Maths
- Making good progress through Actuarial Exams. Preferably having cleared the Core Technical Subjects.
- To assist generally in the efficient running and management of the business.
- To help the Actuarial Pricing team achieve its goals, with particular emphasis on the following areas:
- To assist with pricing models as follows:
- in the development of new pricing models.
- in the maintenance and enhancement of existing pricing models.
- in the periodic recalibration of pricing models and tools to reflect the current year’s business plan.
- To perform and develop individual risk pricing in support of the underwriters.
- To assist in the collection and research of pricing data, and then in the development of analysis and reporting of pricing data.
- To work with the underwriters to develop annual business plans.
- To work with the underwriters in assessing reinsurance requirements.
- To work with the reserving team to determine a-priori loss ratios
- To provide input to the Capital Modelling team in the capital model calibration and parameterisation process.
- To assist in the support of the existing rate monitoring process, eg to assist in the development of tools to help underwriters assess rate changes.
- To help identify and implement improvements and enhancement in processes and models.
If you are looking for a new challenge and a new opportunity within the Lloyds market then please contact me directly on 0203 640 2875 or email email@example.com