Interim senior actuary - Solvency II, Capital Management
Oliver James Associates are working with a leading Life Insurance provider in the South West. The business is looking for senior life actuaries to support with the development of actuarial processes required by a Finance change project.
Location: South West
Rate: £700-£850/day (The business will take rate into account when considering applications)
Duration: 3 to 6 months
Start: ASAP (Oct/Nov)
To support the development of actuarial processes required by a Finance change project:
- Analyse end to end processes including the sourcing and timing of data flows and systems interactions.
- Assess the impact of proposed changes to existing process identifying new or revised requirements, e.g. for data.
- Assist in the preparation of requirements definitions, process designs and system specifications to deliver the changes
- Qualified or NNQ Life actuary (or Equivalent experience)
- Actuarial reporting / Solvency II experience / Capital management/ Liquidity Reporting
- Strong analytical skills, Process Audit experience would be advantageous
Please apply now or contact Chris Armstrong with a copy of your CV at Chris.Armstrong@OJassociates.com.
Oliver James Associates specialise in permanent and contract recruitment across the Actuarial market and look forward to your application.