Commercial Lines Pricing Actuary
Fairbank Partners are working with a leading international insurer to hire a Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary to join their Commercial Lines Pricing Team. This is a great opportunity to get involved in a succession plan for future senior managerial roles and to gain expertise in pricing.
- Liaise closely with underwriters to update parameterisation of pricing tools
- Attend and contribute at broker/client meetings
- Deliver profitability studies that are accurate, insightful and timely
- Assist with training to underwriters and actuarial graduates
- Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary with experience in General Insurance
- 2 years or more experience in a Commercial Lines Pricing environment
- Experience dealing with underwriters and other senior stakeholders
- Ability to work efficiently in a team
To discuss this role, or to discuss your career, please submit your CV or contact Hannah Turner at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Commercial Lines Pricing Actuary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly